Sky Solicitors Limited is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Sky Solicitors Limited takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://www.skysolicitors.co.uk:
– Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
– Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
– Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
– Regularly train our staff on the importance of digital accessibility.
We are currently working towards making our website compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 AA standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on https://www.skysolicitors.co.uk:
*Company Name:* Sky Solicitors Limited
*Phone:* 0044 (0) 208 555 8288
*Address:* 169 High Road, Ilford Essex, London IG1 1DG
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of our website, there may be some limitations. In such cases, we offer the following alternatives:
– If you need any of the information available on our website in a different format, please contact us using the details above. We will do our best to provide the information in a format that is accessible for you.
Changes to This Statement
Sky Solicitors Limited reserves the right to change this Accessibility Statement at any time. We will post any changes we make to our Accessibility Statement on this page.
This Accessibility Statement was last updated on June 17, 2023.
Equal Employment Opportunity