Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the online platform of Sky Solicitors Limited.
Sky Solicitors Limited is a duly regulated law firm by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our registered office is located at 169 High Road, Ilford Essex, London IG1 1DG, United Kingdom.
Payment & Refund Policy
We operate on a pre-paid consultation basis, with full refunds provided for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. Payments for any rendered services are non-refundable.
Use of the Site
Our site is available for your use under the following conditions:
– The use of our site should be for personal, non-commercial purposes;
– We permit temporary access to the site, which can be withdrawn or modified anytime without prior notice, and without any legal obligation to you;
– Continued use of our site indicates your acceptance of our Acceptable Use Policy outlined in Clause 9;
– Providing your contact details implies your consent to be contacted via phone, SMS, email or post by Sky Solicitors Limited. Your use of the site affirms your agreement with our handling of this information and assures the accuracy of the data provided;
Intellectual Property Rights
– We solely own all intellectual property rights in the site, including copyrights, trademarks, and any rights in the designs or content of the site.
– You’re permitted to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for personal reference, but not for commercial use without our explicit consent. You must not alter any aspect of the material, or use any illustrations, videos, audio, or photos independently from their accompanying text.
– Breaching this clause could result in the withdrawal of our consent for your use of our site, and you may be required to destroy or return any copies made.
Our Liability and Disclaimers
– In line with the law, we assume no liability for any loss or damage incurred through the use or inability to use our site, or reliance on any content therein;
– For business users, we don’t accept liability for any loss of profit, sales, business opportunities, goodwill, expected savings, or any indirect or consequential losses;
– We also exclude all implied terms, warranties or promises by law or statute to the greatest extent legally possible;
– We strive to keep our site content accurate and updated, but we don’t make any guarantees of completeness, accuracy, or currency; and
– Our liability is not excluded or limited for fraud, death, or personal injury caused by negligence, or any liability that can’t be excluded or limited by law.
– We have implemented industry-standard security measures on our site, but we recommend that you keep your system updated with the latest antivirus software and security patches. However, we are not liable for any harm resulting from a virus, malware, or other harmful material that could affect your device or data from using our site or downloading any content from it;
– We assume no responsibility for any disruptions or non-availability of our site due to external causes beyond our control.
Links to Our Site
– You may link to our site, provided it’s done fairly and legally, doesn’t suggest any endorsement or approval on our part, doesn’t use any of our logos or trademarks without our express permission, doesn’t damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and complies with our Acceptable Use Policy in Clause 9. Non-compliance with these provisions could result in the termination of this permission.
Links From Our Site
– Our site may have links to other sites for information, which we neither operate nor control. We don’t endorse or take responsibility for any content, product, or services available on these third-party sites.
Acceptable Use Policy
– You must use our site lawfully and in compliance with this Clause. Specifically, ensure that you abide by all relevant laws and regulations, don’t use our site for unlawful or fraudulent purposes, don’t transmit data containing any virus or malware, don’t harm any person or persons, don’t copy or re-sell any part of our site, and don’t interfere with our site, equipment, server, software, or database. Breaching these conditions may result in the suspension or termination of your access to our site and/or legal proceedings.
– We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time, and you’re responsible for reviewing them regularly as they are binding on you.
For any concerns or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0044 (0) 208 555 8288
Client Feedback and Complaints
At Sky Solicitors Limited, we prioritize our commitment to delivering top-notch service to our clients. We greatly appreciate feedback as it aids our continuous efforts to improve our service. If you believe that the service provided doesn’t meet our high standards or that there’s room for improvement, please let us know. If our service falls short of the expectations we have set for ourselves, we would like the opportunity to correct it.
How to Give Feedback or Make a Complaint
Wherever possible, we encourage you to discuss any feedback or concerns informally with the lawyer managing your case, as they may be able to address your concerns without the need for a formal complaint.
However, if the lawyer dealing with your case cannot resolve your issue informally, or if the issue is of such a serious or sensitive nature that you do not feel comfortable addressing it with them, please feel free to raise your concerns with our complaints handler, Imtiaz Ranjha, under this policy as a formal complaint.
How to Make a Formal Complaint Under This Policy
To enable us to thoroughly investigate your concerns, we need a comprehensive understanding of the issues. We would like to hear from you via email or post, briefly outlining:
1. Why you are dissatisfied with the service you have received.
2. Your preferred contact method for your complaint going forward.
3. Any particular action you would like us to take to resolve your complaint.
Please send your concerns via email to: email@example.com
Or by post to:
FAO: Imtiaz Ranjha
Sky Solicitors Limited
169 High Road,
London IG1 1DG,
What Happens After I Have Made a Complaint Under This Policy?
Upon receipt of your complaint, we will:
1. Send you a written acknowledgement within seven working days.
2. Conduct an investigation, which may involve reviewing your case files and related records, discussing the issues with the team who have been working on your matter, and arrange a discussion with you to try to agree on how to resolve the issues within 21 days of receiving your complaint.
3. Promptly request any further information from you that may assist our investigation.
4. Provide you with a formal written response setting out the conclusion of our investigation and any proposals to resolve the matter.
5. Remind you that you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman and provide details for doing so at the end of our complaints process.
We will not charge you for investigating and responding to your complaint. Your complaint will be investigated and handled independently of your legal matter. This means that if your legal matter is ongoing, it will continue to progress as normal and will not be affected by the complaints procedure, assuming no conflict of interest has arisen, and that you continue to comply with our engagement terms as set out in our engagement letter and terms of business.
For the rest of the procedure and other details, please refer to the original complaint procedure above, replacing “Adam Bernard Solicitors” with “Sky Solicitors Limited” and “Bilal” with “Imtiaz Ranjha”.